Professional Indemnity sorted.

Public Liability sorted.

Employers Liability sorted.

Contract sorted.

Affordable insurance you need,
when you need it most.

It’s one less thing to think about.

Are you freelancing or working as a contractor?

Before starting a new project, you need the right insurance in place at the right cost. delivers affordable, reliable policy cover, quickly.


Which insurance do I need?

PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE (PI) - Protects you against claims for shortcomings in your professional services. PI is a legal requirement for some professions, while many employers will insist you have cover to specific levels.

PUBLIC & PRODUCTS LIABILITY (PL) – Protects you against claims for personal injury and property damage you cause while delivering your services. Your risk of claims is small but it can be reassuring to have a policy that covers your legal defence costs.

EMPLOYERS LIABILITY INSURANCE (EL) - Protects you against claims from employees (or substitutes you may send) for injury and illness they suffer as a result of their employment. UK businesses are legally required to have employer’s liability insurance but there are some exemptions for very small or family businesses. You can add EL to your PL cover at no extra premium – just tick the box when you select your cover.

To arrange your policy call Ntegrity on 01454 800888 or email


Are you an accountant with contractor clients?

We work with accountants like you.  Our experience as Professional Indemnity insurance specialists helps protect relationships with your contractor clients, supplying cover from expert insurers at competitive premiums.  

Contact us on 01454 800888 or email to find out how we can help.